The Capital Market Funding Services include loans against shares to stock brokers, undertaking clearing in equity derivatives / currency segment of NSE, BSE and MSEI, providing guarantees to stock and commodity brokers, cash management services for stock brokers, etc.
The Division provides the following services and facilities:
- Loan against Shares to Stock Brokers for their working capital requirements
- Undertaking Clearing in Equity Derivatives / Currency Segment of NSE, BSE and MSEI.
- Bank Guarantees to Stock and Commodity brokers in favour of Exchanges.
- Undertaking various funds and securities settlement functions for brokers
- Cash Management Services for stock brokers
- DP Services to individuals and brokers
- Custodian to NSCCL for pledging of Securities and FDs.
- Empanelled with NSCCL for submitting FDRs issued as collateral in electronic form (EFDR).