Security Measures and Tips
Security Measures and Tips for ATM
- Memorise your PIN. Do not write it down anywhere, and certainly never on the card itself.
- If your ATM card is lost or stolen, report it to your bank immediately.
- If your card gets stuck in the ATM, or if cash is not dispensed after you keying in a transaction, call your bank immediately.
- If you have any complaint about your ATM/Debit/Credit Card transaction at an ATM, you must take it up with the bank.
- If you get a transaction slip, shred it immediately after use if not needed.
- Press the 'Cancel' key and wait for the welcome screen before moving out from the ATM. Remember to take your card and cash with you.
- Do not conduct any transaction if you find any unusual device connected to your ATM.